Hi, I'm looking for two mangas I can't remember the title of

Dex-chan lover
1. An isekai, I think. The MC meets a goddess, plays a slot machine for skills. Turns out the goddess cheats him, a second goddess explains, then MC is given 10+1 skill tickets for compensation. However, after spending them, all the skills the MC gets are non-battle or magic related. Those are just basic human skills, some are crafting skills like woodworking or so.
2. A time travel/reincarnation/transmigration/isekai, I don't remember exactly. A girl is idk-ed to the past or an alternate world in medieval Japanese era. She is seen by a feudal leader of some kind and then captured. The man then after some circumstances asked her to work together and make plans with her knowledge of the future.
To think about it, it is similar to the first episode of Yashahime but the girl is the weaker one.

Evil goddess sounds like that Tsuki something something. The one with dragon and spider lady.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway how can someone close a thread? Are threads closed by the mods? Or do threads close themselves automatically after a while?

Users who are viewing this thread