Hi Score Girl - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - 63 - CREDIT

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, it’s been a fun ride.

I’m not really a fan of open endings, they are bittersweet and this is not an exception...but at least it works, it’s still a proper ending.

Someone knows if there is more, like omake / extras / timeskip pages?

totally captured by this manga. this last chapter came 1 minut after i read the 62th. this is fate 😄

Dex-chan lover
With the Hidaka spin-off coming soon I wonder if they will mention what happened with Haruo and Oono after this.

Dex-chan lover
@Frangar wait are you saying you read the entire thing and then a minute after you finished reading the chapter before the last this chapter released?

Dex-chan lover
What a cop-out. First by making the ring return mean "come get me" instead of the obvious "we are through", and now by having her plane turn around just so they could meet.

There was no need for any of that. Just have him lose the finals, believe that it's all over so there's no point in saying goodbye, have his epiphany, and then reach her just as the final call is being made. Much more believable and just as sweet. You could even have him take the ring from her neck and place it on her right ring finger, for the extra punch.

Anyway, great ride all around. This title will certainly stay with me. Hopefully, there is some sort of prologue where they meet or something.

Double-page supporter
they did the most with this ending, i still overall like this manga tho

Users who are viewing this thread