Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - The Real Thing

Contributor
Can’t believe this girl’s not just out of the picture after what Hibiki did to her. Let it be said that level of bravado is either stupidity or shear determination.

Group Leader
Well knowing Hibiki this skyscraper is either going to be rubble by the time she's done, or a golden goose.

Thanks for the work, looking forward to the rest of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure what Hibiki's plan is. But i am even more so about this guy's plan.
Like i expected he probally take in to account that the reckless Hibiki will make a scene and his plan is to captures that moment on screen too, i mean that would be great for view and all. But is that it ? even with just a regular highschool girl, there would be a lot of easy lawsuit for this guy. And what for ?

Dex-chan lover
You know, I might be late saying this but.... at the beginning, I enjoyed the series. That was when it was being first translated long ago. Now though, the writing in this feels so off. Maybe it was always 'off', and I was too busy being blinded by the shock factor that is Hibiki and her antics. No doubt I'm interested in whatever plan she's got cooking up against one of the most difficult antagonists she's had to face in this story, but the other stuffs feel so shallow. It makes me wonder about the writing ability of the author. I really hope after this "vs. Tsukui" arc, they do something more with the other characters that isn't summed up by 'doing nothing in the clubroom' or telling Hibiki how great she is. Ryou is by far the most interesting of the bunch since there is a conflict between what he wants for Hibiki(normal school life; avoiding author life), and what Hibiki(based on her desires) is unintentionally becoming, but they really haven't done anything with him outside every now and again.

Dex-chan lover
I can just imagine Hibiki grabbing twin tails by the ankles and throwing her into the cameras. Thanks for the translation! 👧👧👧

Users who are viewing this thread