Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
That is clearver but, But if only we can read the whole thing at once. SInce the last chapter end in half way, we already see this guy losing, wait for the next chapter with some time in between make this happen anyways sure lose it tension.
This work better read a volume in one go

Dex-chan lover
Quite anticlimatic with the stalker guy just getting a pay cut after all that. Gonna be boring for a while with the arc wrapping up and the next one getting set up.

That is clearver but, But if only we can read the whole thing at once. SInce the last chapter end in half way, we already see this guy losing, wait for the next chapter with some time in between make this happen anyways sure lose it tension.
This work better read a volume in one go
No one's gonna stop you from putting the manga on hold for a year or decade before indulging in bulk. it's more realistic to restrict yourself than expecting others to abide to your rules, no?

Dex-chan lover
No one's gonna stop you from putting the manga on hold for a year or decade before indulging in bulk. it's more realistic to restrict yourself than expecting others to abide to your rules, no?
idk why you see the need to such reply like i demend you all do this or something. It was just my opinion on the content itself, like cristsm and review. the comment just for "It may work better if you can comsume it in this way"

Dex-chan lover
Quite anticlimatic with the stalker guy just getting a pay cut after all that.
Most Japanese people are quite frugal, but if you have an expensive habit a pay cut in Japan could be devastating. This is because in Japan a pay cut often means getting dropped a pay grade. You can literally lose half your income if you're a high-level employee or an executive-rank one because that would be the difference between your pay grade and the next one below.

Group Leader
NGL, conclusion is kind of a let down.
No, it shows she's for real more than anything else.
This is the less bloody equivalent of Manic Street Preachers' Richey Edwards carving the words "4 real"
in his arm to show an asshole from NME he and the band weren't just fucking around

Dex-chan lover
We just gonna ignore Ryou popping out of nowhere like he was there the whole time? I mean, guess that's not really new, but s***, its kind of weird when there's absolutely no buildup to it.

We just gonna ignore Ryou popping out of nowhere like he was there the whole time? I mean, guess that's not really new, but s***, its kind of weird when there's absolutely no buildup to it.
It's very creepy and I really hope he doesn't get any validation at the end of the story with his unhinged behavior during this series.

Dex-chan lover
It's very creepy and I really hope he doesn't get any validation at the end of the story with his unhinged behavior during this series.
Yeah, I agree with Sobue that Ryou's behavior is creepy and disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree with Sobue that Ryou's behavior is creepy and disgusting.
I wonder if this story doesn't end with his serial killer turn. Hibiki is known crazy, but Ryou is secret extra-crazy.
Quite anticlimatic with the stalker guy just getting a pay cut after all that. Gonna be boring for a while with the arc wrapping up and the next one getting set up.
I agree the producer got off easy. This is a guy who faked a signature, directed a team of people into stalking a minor, and lied about copyright permissions to dozens of people. Instead of a pay cut, he should be in jail. And the TV Company should be facing a massive lawsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread