Hidamari Sketch - Vol. 11 Ch. 161

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to them! Of course, readers already knows they will go to the same univ as Hiro

Although I don’t understand how they can get multiple loses/wins at the same university? Like how can Yuno get two wins and two loses at Ama?

And that last page feels like Yuno just realize she fall in love with Miyako :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Small detail, but I love how the whole time Miyako's doing the whole "poker face" bit, Nazuna is staring at her with an also completely static expression.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like we're fast approaching the finish line. I would love to keep seeing our characters head off to college, but if not, it's been a great ride. I'm very happy I found this series

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha, I love how this really feels like how it was to check results for uni application results. What nostalgia
It feels like we're fast approaching the finish line. I would love to keep seeing our characters head off to college, but if not, it's been a great ride. I'm very happy I found this series
Kinda hoping we get Hinata Heights Sketch after their high school arc ends but... I feel the ending coming soon toom

Dex-chan lover
Miyako's mental fortitude is firm it's really impressive. she didn't feels anxious nor happiness about their results
idk if it's healthy or not tho.

Dex-chan lover
Miyako's mental fortitude is firm it's really impressive. she didn't feels anxious nor happiness about their results
idk if it's healthy or not tho.
I wouldn't be surprised she's putting on a brave face to put Yuno at ease. Pretty sure she's just as or more so nervous then Yuno

Dex-chan lover
i also wanted to know what "two wins two loses" means when it comes to uni entrance exams. i thought it was supposed to be either "pass" or "fail"

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to them! Of course, readers already knows they will go to the same univ as Hiro

Although I don’t understand how they can get multiple loses/wins at the same university? Like how can Yuno get two wins and two loses at Ama?

And that last page feels like Yuno just realize she fall in love with Miyako :ROFLMAO:
i also wanted to know what "two wins two loses" means when it comes to uni entrance exams. i thought it was supposed to be either "pass" or "fail"
Guessing, but 1 pass for program/department X and fail on program/dep Y.
Ie. passed into arts, but fail into gen-ed.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing, but 1 pass for program/department X and fail on program/dep Y.
Ie. passed into arts, but fail into gen-ed.
it may refer to the exam itself, the exam has two phases, written and art submission

Dex-chan lover
How awesome would it be if Yuno and Miya and Sae and Hiro moved in together into a new apartment? And then the story can continue on into university! I want the story to continue forever…

Users who are viewing this thread