Higanjima - Saigo no 47 Hiai - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Female Vampire

Dex-chan lover
I literally just got home from work and after cleaning up and cooking some food, I opened up my usual tabs and I see this new chapter update. Bless you Dangankou.

edit: Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 40

phew for a second there I thought she was gonna suck him off and the piss counter would reset! I was really worried there. 😓

It's only a matter of time until this doesn't work out anymore and the counter is reset.
In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and people pissing themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure many girls in their village are willing to take Akira's friends seed inside of them.
Why go full simp for a vampire who will uncover the village location and get you fucking killed. Even more, Yuki isn't even that cute.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when even a drop of vampire blood could turn you into one? Kinda seems risky to me to be boning or kissing one, I guess his dick is just in full control now. Really hope he doesn't turn vamp because no more bombs, flamethrowers or "pork" miso.

damn, fooling around with vampires...
now he would undress her and a fking tentacle would emerge from her p***y and rape him instead

fucking simp. do you not remember when your best friend was turned into a vampire?

Dex-chan lover
....after all that horror and blood and torture and death.... this.

Well, I don't even know how long they've been on that damn island by this point, I guess this must be glasses' ultimate threshold breaking fantasy - boning a yuki vampire lookalike in a tree house.

So his dick take over on his mind? Nice, specially after than someone got turned in vampire in a similar way.

let's remember, one drop of vampire blood mixing can turn humans to vampire.

So this guy will be the first dude that gets turned to vampire by blood via his dick? ( PMS sex )

Users who are viewing this thread