Higanjima - Vol. 33 Ch. 322 - Ringing In The Ears

Please just finish him. This story should have ended when big bro almost killed miyabi in the river. And he didnt need any vaccine back then.

Damn non sens. All those power up ...
It was a legit seinen in the beginning, but all those "shonen-powerup-fights" ruined it.

And can we talk about " just 2 or 3 zombie " and it became a 1000 zombie ?
I know the girl lied. But she knew there was more powerfull zombie, and how can 6 teenager defeat that ?

Too much non sens in this manga. I feel like the author improvise too much.

And yuki have been the zelda princess to rescue all long. Useless until the end.

And of course a plot armor around her when the other girls get so easily killed or raped.

This has a sequel ? Hope its better.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this some years ago after seeing some japanese memes about logs being weapons of mass destruction.
At the start the only way to kill a vampire was smashing his head with a log, but after a short while chopping off their heads with a katana did the trick.
Also at the begining vampires were supposed to be several times stronger than humans, but now they're just ugly farmers with sharp fangs.
I hope author gets better at planning the plot ahead in the sequel/prequel.

Oh, the author didn't forget about Psycho Jack, it was a loooong time since Miyabi used it

I nearly forgot about that power of Miyabi, nice to see getting a comeback by the end of this manga tbh

I was wondering when he would use it again.

Contributor
We're here, guys! The final volume! What a journey!

Dangankou has brought us here! Much thanks!

Aggregator gang
Man.. We know there are sequels so how will this moment pan out

Users who are viewing this thread