High Position - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Sweet Memories

Dex-chan lover
he knows everything about her, and she probably divorced him for the cheating and other shit (married life drama)

He has to only two choices tbh either do things as he did in the past (so he ends up with his daughter)

or

fuck his daughter and start fresh and make new memories like he has been doing with new girl.

poor fella

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix either way, both of those choice probably will also made some significant remarks on him, I personally always wondered how our MC will develop as a character and dealing with those kind of choice. The journey itself is more enjoyable than the result to be honest.

mc is good at conversations and knows what to saw and when to say but lacks ambition and discipline imo :/

Dex-chan lover
Your translation speed and overall quality is pretty damn impressive

@juicius
Merry christmas! *search Kimi Ni Mune Kyun on youtube*
Oooooh, its mariaholic ED. *click*

edit: ...I personally like the mariaholic version better. (This goes to my cringe collection!)

Dex-chan lover
Overall I find this to be a really interesting, refreshing take on the 'young again' story. There's not really a 'right path' or 'wrong path', he's again just trying to muddle through life and this time, end up with a happier outcome.

Dex-chan lover
Man, talk about having mixed feelings. Now I feel bad for everyone.

The page where it showed his crying daughter nearly broke my heart. No matter what path he chooses, i will not fault him.

Whaaat I actually like that song.
The album Naughty boys was a good listen.

Page 10:

"And you never know when you go from a friend to a lover~"

"T,that's true~~" sweat droplets emoji

Can't help but be reminded of how it's used in messaging today, and in this case it adds an inadvertent layer of humour LOL! (Yeah, I know these are "plewds".)

Users who are viewing this thread