High Position - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Ketsui "Determination"

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the most powerful one by that point the Valdivian earthquake?

Double-page supporter
Yeah the man totally got the point! It's true that even if he end up with his old wife, his daughter still might not be born.
Its kinda depressed,but logically speak, as he changed his past, the future has also been altered and it's impossible for him to bring back the same daughter that he once had...

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY!! one thing that always missed in this kind of manga: use your future knowledge and start saving people!

it's not about changing your waifu! it's about changing people's life!

damn I love this MC

Dex-chan lover
@essen46
There is basically a one in forty quadrillion chance that he would get the same daughter.. that's still a chance, right?

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't seem to be losing his memories of his past life, but he's losing a lot of his old man mentality. Perhaps this is to symbolize that he's growing away from the hapless man he used to be?

Dex-chan lover
Him getting the same daughter would feel artificial considering the probability.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Thank you for this series. It's a real breath of fresh air. I think Josei is an underrated genre as well, and I quite like it, so I'm looking forward to the next stuff you translate. This has been a good journey so far.

Double-page supporter
@Echonic
Scientifically, i think it's impossible now. Since in the previous timeline, he never had sex with any other girls, while in this timeline, he does it quite often, which would alter his set of seeds. Without the exact same seed, he can't have the same child.
And even if a miracle happens and he still got Miyu born, she would still not be the same Miyu that he once had. Due to the rules of causality, a little change in the cause might alter the effect massively: The MC has changed, so his daughter's life and personality could not be the same. Thus the same old Miyu might be considered dead at this moment.
However this is just a manga so maybe i kinda over-analyzed it maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread