High-rise Invasion arrive

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite excited. Thia doesn't seem it will be chopped up like the other MangaBox series.

Double-page supporter
Hope this one explains clearly the whole plot of tenkuu shinpan

... interesting you say?
Hah, nice, similar tropes again! ... I will not expect much.
Tenkuu Shinpan actually has an interesting base but also types that are easily boring if the idea runs out to develop.
Just like the seasoning given to Zombie stories, it's always rushed to change events with nonsense; mother queen, monsters unite into one body, supernatural power to be able to be different itself, etc.
This, it becomes even more strange if the world is full of the concept of God, which in my opinion personally destroys the story as pure survival. So it should really be made desperate without emotional pressure to fight for power.
Last but not least ... this is likely to reveal more of the truth and eventually it will be full of theories that shape it. It will never again make me tense like in the beginning.

So I am a bit confused, without major spoilers if possible, is this actually a sequel series or is it a retelling of the story from a different character's viewpoint?

It has been a while but this is the same guy from the first series and he is acting as though this is all new to him?

and after all the bulshet from the original series
which ended in the middle of nowhere
we got:
a newbie, who looks like a son of Yuri and Nise
same shet plot
for what purpose this premake is made
here again go

Finding out that the author of Ajin spent the last 5 years on a new series made me realize I wasted 5 years.

Supporter
This actually seems really different from the original. Sort of the same setting, but with major differences, almost making it a different genre.

Group Leader
One of the most underrated mangas of 2020.
This time it's somewhat of a mix between Darwin's Game & Danganronpa, the art is better than ever.

So the main cast of the first one are the antagonists of this one? Nice concept. Hopefully they will execute it well

I get feeling that power that he has could be like the spirit of sniper mask? Idk? It’s really confusing in general, I actually not even sure if this is supposed to be sequel...
Edit 1: Seeing mochizuki’s sword is just confirming my theory for me, it’s the sword that belonged to Ein!

This manga is a prequel before Tenkuu Shinpan happened with Senya(Who is now referred to as Sniper Mask in the original Tenkuu Shinpan) now as the protagonist, telling us of his story throughout the hellish world. I wouldn't call this a sequel since the obvious one being "capture that boy", being referred to Senya must become a Sniper Mask with that power. I am however, curious to see how Senya's story goes from here.

Group Leader
To everyone saying it's a prequel. Look at the very first page of the first chapters. You can see a newspaper with an article saying the Idol Masks were missing

Users who are viewing this thread