High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the guy is insulting her taste in women with 'We're gonna be friends forever' because they won't fight over the same girls, relating to the comment about being rivals earlier on

Also I'm very interested in the setup! excited to read more of this, thanks for translating :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Very unique style. I'm interested in seeing where this is going, but PLEASE don't be another "I didn't know you were a girl!" manga.

That cover picture is lovely.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure the guy is insulting her taste in women with 'We're gonna be friends forever' because they won't fight over the same girls, relating to the comment about being rivals earlier on

Also I'm very interested in the setup! excited to read more of this, thanks for translating :glee:
yeah that makes more sense, thanks for the correction

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, lol, okay that makes sense her social anxiety was so bad at that moment that she wasn't able to pick up on how her voice sounds. Also in one chapter that's still more progress then Kana and Hitomi were able to make in 10 of theirs.

Dex-chan lover

be interesting to see how long/in depth this goes where there are other ppl pairing up, chance for other side couples straight or gay

Users who are viewing this thread