High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thank you~ LOL i imagine religion isn't rly popular among teens/surprised there aren't some scenes where it's like "moms dragging me to church" , even in manga when ppl do the new years shinto shrine visit it's more for 'tradition' or even 'fun ' to draw a fortune versus genuinely having faith while they pray to a god but who knows

lmao i love her just pulling out a pigeon outta nowhere

And dang the roast, i get acting tomboyish being one thing but 'not washing hands' is a weird thing to presume unless you literally see them covered in dirt for her being on a sports team or so (unless there's also been issues with her using the bathroom at school too but i think everyone would know by now she's a girl in senior year)

Contributor
Skirting the 7 year rule there, guys. Well. There are bigger things to worry about to begin with

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! yeah pretty sure the Dao thing is just Chinese translation being Chinese. I wonder what the Korean raw was saying there?

anw these two are so cute!! I love how awkward Choi Yang is, and how Im Geum Seong just bulldozes through all the awkwardness!

"She's like a handsome elementary schooler" wtf that's so true XD

Contributor
I think the dao thing is her thinking she's a religious solicitator. Like that the only reason she's talking to her is because she's trying to convert/recruit her into her religion. Iirc South Korea got a pretty big problem with religious cults and the like

Users who are viewing this thread