High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

"honorary homosexual" that's a fancy way of saying ally XD

also omg, a date? They're going a date??? They're moving so fast! What's next, will they gasp hold hands???

While I still think the whole "pretending to be a boy so they can date" thing is gonna end badly, it's clear that it is what Choi Yang needs right now. She's slowly gaining confidence when she's with Im Geum Seong, and I hope she won't be too mad/sad when she finds out the truth.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i'd love a matching hoodie date (tho way too hot here for pullovers most of the time lol)

personally i'd prefer capris or a bit shorter b/c some jeans are tight but at the same time i'm short so i'd still have to roll it up at the bottom, i don't think it's an issue if you wore long socks as well versus it being like showing up in socks and sandals on a date, unless it's like super hairy (tho not necessarily a bad thing) or you have a tattoo i would hope a date wouldn't rly mind

Dang christmas already?

Aggregator gang
thanks for the chapter!!

also omg, a date? They're going a date??? They're moving so fast! What's next, will they gasp hold hands???

While I still think the whole "pretending to be a boy so they can date" thing is gonna end badly, it's clear that it is what Choi Yang needs right now. She's slowly gaining confidence when she's with Im Geum Seong, and I hope she won't be too mad/sad when she finds out the truth.
If the cover art has anything to say it seems like it will go well, no way to know for sure though we can only hope!!

Contributor
thanks for the chapter!!

All that confidence may disappear once she finds out about the lying though. With how paranoid she is I wouldn't put it past her thinking its all a cruel prank.
Either way theyre in for a very uncomfortable moment once shes forced to be honest with her.

Dex-chan lover
All that confidence may disappear once she finds out about the lying though. With how paranoid she is I wouldn't put it past her thinking its all a cruel prank.
Either way theyre in for a very uncomfortable moment once shes forced to be honest with her.
I mean I hope they will talk things out, but the chance of Choi Yang finding out by herself and thinking it was a prank is indeed pretty high

Dex-chan lover
If the cover art has anything to say it seems like it will go well, no way to know for sure though we can only hope!!
well, it does look like her hair grew back out and the older girl also has a bit of an image change so maybe we'll get a time skip of them like living together as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread