High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
We're living in a historic day/moment, I can feel it. I wonder what today will be named in the future? Anw, thanks for the chapter good luck with the exam!

Reading about these two is so healing, I can just forget all the fuck-ups in the world for just a while. I'm glad they both enjoyed the date!

Dex-chan lover
i never believed in santa either tho i was an immigrant and had more 'exposure' through santa through various movies (tho i wonder if santa is a big deal in korea too, considering Japan associates christmas with kfc, i can totally imagine some parents bribing their kids into behaving extra good or helping out with chores more)

How long til she ends up walking into the bathroom with her outta habit lol

And good luck with your studies!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this comedy is consistent. What a pair of cute idiots.

Thank you so much, Moosyu! Though I'd rather be reminded of unrelated violence after a chapter instead of before it. Interesting times, interesting times. Good luck with the studying!

Dex-chan lover
ty gl with exams!

i hope someone out there learns trump got shot from this update cause that would be funny
i found out through tumblr memes but wasn't sure at first bc well, it's tumblr lol

but dang america sure is going through a wild ride this decade

Anyways, slightly back on topic, i'm surprised this doesn't have a comedy/slice of life tag, unless ur only allowed to tag what the official naver lists this as but i'd think it'd count lol if not 'school life' since one of the protags is a high schooler even if she graduates during a future arc eventually

Users who are viewing this thread