High Score Girl DASH - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
The author had so little confidence in Great Teacher Hidaka that they threw away the story and started over? With a story that won't end well for Hidaka? Again?? This retread is extending how pathetic Hidaka was during the original, and there's no charm left when we know Hidaka ends up alone, sad, and boring for years until the first volume.

And I never enjoyed Haruo as a protagonist, so if he's the center of the plot again, for volumes, this feels pointless.

Thanks translator, though. I hope this you enjoy it more than I.

Dex-chan lover
The author had so little confidence in Great Teacher Hidaka that they threw away the story and started over? With a story that won't end well for Hidaka? Again?? This retread is extending how pathetic Hidaka was during the original, and there's no charm left when we know Hidaka ends up alone, sad, and boring for years until the first volume.

And I never enjoyed Haruo as a protagonist, so if he's the center of the plot again, for volumes, this feels pointless.

Thanks translator, though. I hope this you enjoy it more than I.
At this point, I'm interested in what happens during these college years.

Hidaka just feels like a glutton for punishment since she's hanging around the dude she still has a thing for but is so hyper fixated on one thing... It's torture reading her inner monologue

Dex-chan lover
Of course all guys in college are some ugly dumb jerks, only MC is worth attention. Yeah, more cliche please. This is really getting boring. Why did mangaka even introduced timeskip In the first place if he just wanted to continue his original manga?
It's torture reading her inner monologue
True, cause we already read them like few dozens times. They got old even in the end of previous installment, now author makes us read them again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread