Hijiri-kun wa Kiyoku Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Shopping Date

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

The end pages last buble was a little rough on translations but understandable..

I can't wait for President to finally submit to the idea he's into it all. Love how the president works hard to impress Sado with his perfectionna and that Sado likes to break president out of that perfection.

Dex-chan lover
still cant get over the fact that a teacher was licking her bare ting in the first chapter, but ive been trying my best to forget that scene.

Thanks for the chapter.

Sooo Sado likes the president, right?

Sooner or later he'll get pegged, and there's nothing we can do but watch....

Can't wait. :meguusmug:
are we going to see it though?
as far as I understand, there is no segs, and even the bdsm part is not showing anymore

little lame for the type of the manga that it is supposed to be, and even for it being just the10th chapter

Contributor
"I want to defile your perfection"
If this is the way Sado's intrusive thoughts work, then Tsuchimikado is going to have a very difficult problem because of his fixation on trying to maintain the perfect student council president image. Her desires are in conflict with his own, unlike that with Mazono, where the more "sadistic" he gets for the role, the closer to perfection he thinks he's getting.

I knew that fishnets outfit would look great on dommy-mommy mode Sado. Shopping date with Mazono when?

Users who are viewing this thread