bf077652-c9db-4acc-9df7-efdfdaf9d194
M MagnaDrake Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 1,085 Feb 1, 2026 #2 Oh I guess Hinoemon is part of the permanent roster... huh....
Haydrion101 Supporter Joined Aug 6, 2020 Messages 3,368 Feb 4, 2026 #3 This is so cute my heart stopped for a good second there...
EchoGirl Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 20, 2023 Messages 17,184 Feb 24, 2026 #4 Cute , turn them into charms or so lol
Smokeguy420 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 16, 2025 Messages 224 Jun 30, 2026 #6 MagnaDrake said: Oh I guess Hinoemon is part of the permanent roster... huh.... Click to expand... Why wouldn't he be? He's literally the 4th person in the harem. 3rd if you take out the former delinquent considering he's the older bro of the group despite being young than hino
MagnaDrake said: Oh I guess Hinoemon is part of the permanent roster... huh.... Click to expand... Why wouldn't he be? He's literally the 4th person in the harem. 3rd if you take out the former delinquent considering he's the older bro of the group despite being young than hino