Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Thanks a lot

I wish more people read this. I was put off by BL tag but I kept reading since it reminds me of Summertime Render. Thankfully BL aspect is just a side aspect of this manga

Dex-chan lover
A lot of lore on this chapter.
So, I was kind of right with "Hikaru" being something else used to keep things in check. It's power has to be godlike to be able to snuff the impurities?
The hamster man just got a lot of info all the sudden. I hope he doesn't hurt them thou.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of lore on this chapter.
So, I was kind of right with "Hikaru" being something else used to keep things in check. It's power has to be godlike to be able to snuff the impurities?
The hamster man just got a lot of info all the sudden. I hope he doesn't hurt them thou.
It's possible. Another theory that's been knocking around in my head is that we've seen 'Hikaru' doesn't so much as obliterate impurities as he takes them in, i.e. absorbs them. What if the impurities he's assimilated until now including the real Hikaru's soul over time are corrupting his own being without the piece of himself he gave Yoshiki which acts as part of his "immune system" to fight off the "infection"?

the "housewife" is oddly cute; both her younger and current self. her hairpin, expressions, light eyes, or some combination of those. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!!!!

I don't think that was "hikaru" at the end.... But i'm very glad the lady is now an ally rather than being against "hikaru", but hikaru's state is a but worrisome... I just wish this didn't have the Tragedy tag......

Dex-chan lover
Man I love this series but its always something that I prefer splurging. Thanks for the translations :D

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely LOVE the idea of an "exorcist" who actually can't see anything, he only makes conclusions based on real observations.

Dex-chan lover
there is NO WAY that thing at the end was any brand of hikaru or "hikaru"!!!!!! what the hell!!!!!
i wonder if that was the real hikaru showing up as an impurity
my thoughts exactly! and imagine if "hikaru" had already dispelled the actual hikaru...
it could also be possible that this "hikaru" is an impurity created by the death of the actual hikaru, lingering to life
i mean this not in the sense that we already know, that hikaru's body was taken over or still persists bc of his strong wish yoshikis side but that "hikaru" is LITERALLY created by hikaru's death rather than being something that found hikaru moments before he died

seeing as there seems to be multiple somethings in mountains its not unplausible they could go thru something like life and death, being reborn. this would also align with death as a change of form and our old lady friend here saying that things are reborn when they die. also unsure on why it would have a memory of existing before it found hikaru dying as something outside of him, but whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread