Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
On page 16, with the way the Sunglasses Investigator spoke about the Great Brainsnatcher and his Company makes me question the nature of this story and if instead of Supernatural it's extra Extraterrestrial with how he spoke about centuries-long research and the source being from "beyond this world". It might be less Old Japanese Gods and more Lovecraftian Outer Gods with the village and surrounding mountains being a kind of Skinwalker Ranch.

Anyway, I was surprised 'Hikaru' woke up but he may not be himself in the last page. I bet the piece of himself he gave to Yoshiki will be critical to a full recovery. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
ngl not into this company at all! BUT WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE HEAT IN THIS CHAPTER:
figuring out the lore behind the indoh's sin!!! it feels like alot got revealed here, relating back to that initial memory yoshiki saw when he went into the great brainsnatcher
perhaps the wish was too great or the creature was disturbed by the nature of sacrifice? whose head was the person in the vision holding? perhaps his love and for having transgressed against her, the entire family was cursed. and the way this head has impacted all the villages and these odd remains ...WILD

maybe this missing youtuber is the guy from creepy emaciated guy that ran into their school? unrecognizable bc of what happened to him in the tunnel? or unrelated

and dare i even dream could this be the real hikaru at the end

Users who are viewing this thread