Hikikomori Renkinjutsushi wa Hikikomorenai - Oie de Nonbiri Shitai Funtouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Expelled Alchemist

Dex-chan lover
I know bocchi the rock is not the first anime/manga that do introvert social anxiety girl but this manga for me looks like bocchi the rock but she's an alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
Since is an adaptation, novel doesn't seem to be translated and i couldn't find it in NU either, the LN have 3 Volumes (latest published in 2021) and the WN 561 Chapters, not sure if is still ongoing since latest update was in Jan, 2023 and that doesn't seem to be an ending

Raw WN

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Though as for MC name, shouldn't it have been Ceres instead of Seres, since is how the name is commonly seen and localized in english, like the Roman Goddess Ceres (ケレース alternative form of セレス) or the Dwarf Planet Ceres (both ケレス and セレス), and mc being spelled セレス make more sense to be Ceres and not Seres

Another examples being the holoEN vtuber Ceres Fauna and the manga Ayashi no Ceres (Ceres: Celestial Legend as official english) both names written as セレス like the mc here

Last edited:
Group Leader
cảm ơn vì chương

Mặc dù đối với tên MC, tôi sẽ sử dụng Ceres để thay thế, vì đó là cách tên này thường thấy trong tiếng Anh, như Nữ thần La Mã Ceres (ケレース) hoặc Hành tinh lùn Ceres (cả ケレス và セレス), và mc được đánh vần là セレスgiống như hành tinh có ý nghĩa hơn là Ceres chứ không phải Seres
okay, thank you , i will fix it

Last edited:
Group Leader
expected as much, but using a shitty language like viet for this mockery? yeah no

i suppose your "group" don't take suggestions or corrections uh, well keep doing your worse
You misunderstood me, what I meant was, thank you for your feedback, I will correct it.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is probably the usual last dungeon trope (girl is secretly op and oblivious to it) and but this time also introverted
Not gonna surprised if the mom actually legendary wizard/alchemist in the world and protag is her only heir/strongest heir if protag is not the only one

Dex-chan lover
.... just saying wolf head is not that good. Pork, rabbit, or some kind of fish is better from multiple standpoints. Idk bout the brain... but uh good trophy I guess

Dex-chan lover
I had guessed she was probably capable of taking care of herself given her mom's reassurances, not to mention that the fact her mom kicked her out was never overtly criticised
...but I was rather pleasantly surprised at the ease and calm with which she beat the wolves. And then the bombs. Yup, she was totally fine.

I'm still not sold on kicking your daughter out being the best way to teach them how to interact with other people, though.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is probably the usual last dungeon trope (girl is secretly op and oblivious to it) and but this time also introverted
Not gonna surprised if the mom actually legendary wizard/alchemist in the world and protag is her only heir/strongest heir if protag is not the only one
Would make sense, considering the mum apparently managed to dump her alone in a forest on the other side of the world without her knowing how it happened

Dex-chan lover
Probably should add a romance tag, judging from the novels.
Thanks for writting that, before I started wasting time on another fantasy manga with no romance tag, only for it to involve romance anyway…

Users who are viewing this thread