Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

so, since each volume is exactly 8 chapters, no bonus chapter, i guess we aren't being blessed with fujiminoris again in volume 5.
ce7d5660b6a2fae70d98620e5150b3a9.jpg

heres hoping they return in volume 6.

Dex-chan lover
adorkable.

commenters saying this only works because the power dynamic is so much in his favor. yeah, congrats, you've discovered the secret to happy relationships.

Yes, I mean ... he long been into her as we seen in that chapter with flap folder.

The whole gag of the series is that Himegasaki is a "loser heroine" that, most situations are very much setting up flags for Sakaki, we all see Matsuki is in love with Himegasaki but keeps running into situations setting flags for every other female character besides Himegasaki.

Yes, they both like each other despite being in a romcom were Sakaki is the main heroine, thats the joke.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, I mean ... he long been into her as we seen in that chapter with flap folder.

The whole gag of the series is that Himegasaki is a "loser heroine" that, most situations are very much setting up flags for Sakaki, we all see Matsuki is in love with Himegasaki but keeps running into situations setting flags for every other female character besides Himegasaki.

Yes, they both like each other despite being in a romcom were Sakaki is the main heroine, thats the joke.
Exactly, why can people see the main points of the manga gags? Are they even reading the words or just watching the drawing???

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter was the first time he acted like a proper boyfriend, and it lasted only for that chapter since in this one he is recycling old seduction lines he already used on previous girls, and fawning over other girls in-front of his current gf

This couple only works because she is so easy and desperate to the point of looking for validation in the internet, and that's why despite him being such a bad boyfriend she is still putting up with him
"putting up with him"

More like she's super down bad that she ignores his flaws because of that love. Saying she's "putting up with him" would imply she has no choice but to be with him when that is not the reason she's dating him.
Man doesn't know how good he's got it...
You're selling yourself short Sakurako, you can do better
Get yourself a man who only has eyes for you
Not gonna happen. She loves him to much to look elsewhere.

I'm sorry tô say this... but this dude is the worst, Holy shit bro.
Another dude needs to come and take her from him.
Even if another guy tried to seduce her I doubt he would succeed. She loves him too much to see other guys.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I think some people in the comments are completely missing the point/ theme of this manga
Is because people feel things... it does not matter the point of the art... The feeling of the other that matters the most.

They dont like the guy at all... it does not matter he likes her and in this rom-con the other girl is the heroine that is why all this flags... people Will feel the same.

Dex-chan lover
"Sakurako's Treasure" are fucking kidding me? That's dangerously cute. Also, I agree that Natsuki needs to pay more attention to her and help her feel loved, but yall also gotta realize that this story is based on this "cosmic" gag where he will say/do things about other girls that make it seem like he is being set up to be with them, but actually doesnt mean it in that way at all.

Users who are viewing this thread