Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Why boys can't get in?

Dex-chan lover
I understand the girl feeling embarrassed but the boy though? I run this kind of errands all the time when I was a kid and never felt embarrassed because why would I?
Stuff such as this chapter normalizes behavior that makes life hard for other people.

I never had trouble buying tampons or pads. If anyone thought Ooo, that guy is on his period, then he or she was a first-order idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the girl feeling embarrassed but the boy though? I run this kind of errands all the time when I was a kid and never felt embarrassed because why would I?
You do realize it's often more embarrassing for men to be in such sections than women, because it's a normal thing that ALL women need...

It's considered awkward for guys to purchase women's products... or being in a "woman's" section because you feel like you are being a creep.

Look, I'm not trying to be rude... but you need to understand that everyone is an exception in one area that makes them weirder than most.

In your case, it's buying womens products...

Dex-chan lover
I believe Daichi could have actually handled the purchase just fine, despite his embarrassment, but the critical hit was the cashier recognising him. It's kind of a pity that friend's mom couldn't read the situation at all. I bet she can in the future, though, if something similar were to happen again. If she hadn't said anything extra at all, it would have all been okay.

Dex-chan lover
Stuff such as this chapter normalizes behavior that makes life hard for other people.

I never had trouble buying tampons or pads. If anyone thought Ooo, that guy is on his period, then he or she was a first-order idiot.
Exactly

So you understand why a girl would be embarassed buying tampons but not a boy? lmao
No one would think a boy is buying tampons for himself, while the little girl might feel self conscious about people thinking she's in her period for the first time.

You do realize it's often more embarrassing for men to be in such sections than women, because it's a normal thing that ALL women need...

It's considered awkward for guys to purchase women's products... or being in a "woman's" section because you feel like you are being a creep.

Look, I'm not trying to be rude... but you need to understand that everyone is an exception in one area that makes them weirder than most.

In your case, it's buying womens products...
Tf are you even on about? who would think a KID is a creep for buying tampons for someone else wtf? And I said "I understand why she felt embarrassed", not "she should feel embarrassed". Also you need to understand that different countries have different cultures, we had no big stores in my town when I was a kid, only small shops where you go and and tell the shop keeper what you want to buy from outside, he goes inside to look for it, brings it to you, you pay him and leave. No such thing as "woman section" or whatever lol

Dex-chan lover
Tf are you even on about? who would think a KID is a creep for buying tampons for someone else wtf? And I said "I understand why she felt embarrassed", not "she should feel embarrassed". Also you need to understand that different countries have different cultures, we had no big stores in my town when I was a kid, only small shops where you go and and tell the shop keeper what you want to buy from outside, he goes inside to look for it, brings it to you, you pay him and leave. No such thing as "woman section" or whatever lol
I never said PEOPLE would think they are a creep... just that they themselves would feel like a creep....

And it's considered a "women's" section cause it's products for them...

And yah, maybe in your town, it was more normal... but in most places in the countries I've been too, it's considered weird...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so maybe this is how some of my friends back then feel about their first period huh? God I was so pure back then. Idek all this stuff until I got to middle school even tho they use all these kind of secret codes such as "bread" or "PMS"

Jesus Christ, how sheltered are you?

Dex-chan lover
It has that strange perfume smell, those pastel colors, and women secrete blue fluid. 🌊🌊🌊
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread