Hina to Bambi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Pounding Heart

Supporter
So
Bambi likes Hina, Hina likes the reddit user self insert ficticious image, Reddit user like Togawa, Togawa like Bambi
This really doesn't fit the type of content Maria-Sensei was promoting on Twitter/Pixiv (still a interesting manga tho but that really answers why no one is picking this up)

If Bambi didn't like Hina this would've worked better (they're really close but they don't have love) but this mess of a hexagon love is just obnoxious

Dex-chan lover
So
Bambi likes Hina, Hina likes the reddit user self insert ficticious image, Reddit user like Togawa, Togawa like Bambi
This really doesn't fit the type of content Maria-Sensei was promoting on Twitter/Pixiv (still a interesting manga tho but that really answers why no one is picking this up)

If Bambi didn't like Hina this would've worked better (they're really close but they don't have love) but this mess of a hexagon love is just obnoxious
Uh. It's a square. Bambi, Hina, reddit user, Togawa. 4 corners.

I think it's fine. Usually high school love IS messy. And it's not like Hina doesn't like Bambi or Bambi doesn't like Togawa. It's just how much and how that's the question.

Dex-chan lover
This is my #1 favorite new manga, even if it's just the one chapter thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
it seems obvious to me that the endgame is hina and bambi together but also the other two together. if more of this gets translated, i feel like we will see at least a small moment for togawa noticing the surly dude when they all go to hang out together

Dex-chan lover
So

Now my brain will permanently immediately recognize him as "Reddit User" for the rest of this story lmao

Dex-chan lover
damn hina speaks portuguese? that's crazy
also why does she have a really big ass in the first page that isn't shown anywhere else

Last edited:
All the ships looks beautiful. It hurts me if Hina and Bambi didn't end up together tho. They're so precious.

Dex-chan lover
Uh. It's a square. Bambi, Hina, reddit user, Togawa. 4 corners.

I think it's fine. Usually high school love IS messy. And it's not like Hina doesn't like Bambi or Bambi doesn't like Togawa. It's just how much and how that's the question.
Why go the usual way when there's unusual way ..... I hope this resolved soon

Dex-chan lover
So Bambi is like a male bestfriend to Hina, where Hina wants to fuck others but will use Bambi as an emotional support.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I don't like the main couple, it would be better if they went their separate ways.

You guys gotta stop jumping the gun about these characters just because you see some common rom-com tropes.
Here's a page from chapter 7's Raws of Bambi already admitting he's 100% in love with Hina. At least put a little bit of faith in Komaki-sensei's ability to not immediately betray their readers.
image.png
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys gotta stop jumping the gun about these characters just because you see some common rom-com tropes.
Here's a page from chapter 7's Raws of Bambi already admitting he's 100% in love with Hina. At least put a little bit of faith in Komaki-sensei's ability to not immediately betray their readers.
image.png
image.png
Chapter 7? Ik it might be kinda obvious with the title of the manga but aint this basically spoiling?

Dex-chan lover
Wish someone would pick this up, seems pretty fun. Also yeah…
image.png
image.png
Should definitely edit this with a spoiler tag…

Users who are viewing this thread