Hina to Bambi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Distancing Ourselves

Dex-chan lover
Too late to wish your relationships won't change there, missy :meguuusad:

So bittersweet, but I like that the story doesn't wallow in it :thumbsup:

Group Leader
Thank you for another wonderful release!

I did find a couple of grammatical errors, and I'd like to offer my help in PR the scripts for each chapter. I do PR for quite a few series, and I've been in the scanlation community for almost 3 years now.

Dex-chan lover
Black hair kid is a bit of a wiener. Like I get he's supposed to come of as the gruff but lovable "bad boy", but he just comes off as a prick.

Group Leader
Thank you for another wonderful release!

I did find a couple of grammatical errors, and I'd like to offer my help in PR the scripts for each chapter. I do PR for quite a few series, and I've been in the scanlation community for almost 3 years now.
HELL YEAH please it would be super sick and awesome if you decided to help me with proofreading the few last chapters. i'll forever be in your debt

though if I were to translate the whole thing, then it would take a pretty long time to do before I can actually work on typesetting (i grind games instead of actually doing stuff)

if you would still like to help out an incompetent typesetter anyway, you can shoot me a message in discord jefftheciller (please note that i am very awkward when it comes to working with another person)

Last edited:
Supporter
Can we stop by the love of god romanticizing Sameshima-like characters? "Oh my god this man hates me, talks me down and acts cold and aggresive thats SO HOT" please stop, this is toxic relationship, he isn't even trying to be a tsundere he's downright a reddit user

Dex-chan lover
Can we stop by the love of god romanticizing Sameshima-like characters? "Oh my god this man hates me, talks me down and acts cold and aggresive thats SO HOT" please stop, this is toxic relationship, he isn't even trying to be a tsundere he's downright a reddit user
We did for a while, but then they came back recently

Dex-chan lover
"We kissed but we can't hold hands". Nice. Next stop is "we had sex but we still can't hold hands"
I really hate washy mcs. People who proclaim they love someone but then maybe someone else but maybe not.
Welcome to shoujo manga
That's just shoujo tastes. Audience creates the demand

Supporter
"We kissed but we can't hold hands". Nice. Next stop is "we had sex but we still can't hold hands"

Welcome to shoujo manga

That's just shoujo tastes. Audience creates the demand
You know this got the shounen tag right?

Dex-chan lover
At this point I hope there's a plot twist and they don't get together.. for the sheer amount of frustration I get reading this, also Hina's entire way of doing things is annoying <_< Like what is she expecting permanently talking about Saeshima (who by the way is just a d since his appearance), like Bambi isn't even bringing Togawa up on his own it's always Hina starting the topic

Users who are viewing this thread