Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 3 Ch. 35.5 - Extra

Power Uploader
I think the auctor might in fact be wearing a wig; the hairline isn't quite natural.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, I love it when Koguma gets a win. Definitely one of the best .5 chapters ever.

Dex-chan lover
The strange bean thing might be a Samosa? The appearance and description from the author, along with them saying it came from a curry joint makes me think Samosa. I don't remember the taste too much other than it wasn't really my kind of thing, and I'm no drinker, but the taste of Samosa I think I remember does seem like it'd go well with beer.

Also, that profile image thing was darn cute, their relationship is as pure as it is perverse .w.;

Dex-chan lover
@MuYu I see what you mean, but Samosa usually have filling and are more like pirogi? And this one was described as being "thin and crispy" and that it had flavor was a surprise.

I know from a local indian joint that there's some kind of fried crackers served next to the spicy chutney, so you can take both of them as an appetizer while you're waiting for the food proper. If they made that look fancier it'd match, I think.

Or if we go the way of "good with beer" then it might be some kind of namkeen?

Users who are viewing this thread