Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Heey, a month felt like an eternity waiting for this, but it's here finally (although I did cheat and read the raws first but can't read 100% japanesse).

Anyway, we all knew it wasn't going to go the way the author made us believe, and I was even worried about how this would go, but I've gotta say, in the end this was really satisfactory. Wholesomeness is good and that last page clearly shows that their relationship goes beyond platonic (and SM I guess). So I'm definetly looking forward for the next chapter, hopong for even more development <3

And as always, thanks a lot to Yuri Ichigo for bringing us this, you guys are the best <3

I'm mad. because this shit is mad cute and add depth to such an expected lewd situarion like this. really make their relationship more precious 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
But... but... but... it not like she can't get a snap and you stuck it at the same time. You promise it.

Dex-chan lover
@JohnnyC They are available at the ganma website. https://ganma.jp/hinosannobaka there's the link but I don't know if I can post it just like that. But anyway, the writting on it is not too hard to get a grasp of what they are saying with knowing the kanas and the most basic kanjis I guess.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about her but personally I find it hard to fall asleep when I'm horny so I don't know why Hino keeps ticking her off

Dex-chan lover
We were never going to get boobs. The request for her to rest was pretty much what I expected the whole time, so I'll take the forehead kiss as a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread