Hira yakunin yatte 1500-nen, maou no chikara de daijin ni sa re chaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - From the Bottom of the Ladder to a Minister.

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyyy someone finally started translating BEST GIRLS side story...feelsgoodman

Fed-Kun's army
Beelzebub! I had no idea she had a spin off, lol, this is great.

Dex-chan lover
Killing slimes method? If so, then she would also be lvl99 already... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Never imagined she was just a plain OL before. The way she carries herself in the main story, you'd think she was just born into the role of Minister of Agriculture.

Dex-chan lover
Woah... they make story about Beelzebub. When I saw her, I ready thinking her is similar to Beelzebub, but to think it's really her.
I really ship her with Azusa.

Aggregator gang
Although I love Azusa, Beelzebub has her own charms. Best girl banzai!

@Nk9bjP4A I think she said in the novel that she can only transform into a fly and has a tendency to eat slightly rotten food. She was actually named after the real lord of the flies, which is a man from legends, but she was pushed to use the monicker since it was what her parents intended when they named her.

Also, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who likes OL Beelzebub. Also also, since Beelzebub already likes Azusa's daughters, they should just get married. YURI FTW!!!

Dex-chan lover
No wonder Beelzebub fit right into Azusa's family. She's as lack-a-daisy as her!

Dex-chan lover
Also also, since Beelzebub already likes Azusa's daughters, they should just get married. YURI FTW!!!
She's more like that doting auntie who spoiled her cute nieces, while the mother hates her for being bad influence. :D

Users who are viewing this thread