Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb. Places they couldn't reach themselves, wasn't it? I can reach my inner thigh quite easily.😅

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone

My thighs are bigger than my head yet I'm still fully able to reach everything. Problem is... What excuse would they have to make this chapter sexy?

Dex-chan lover
@crookshanks pretty sure she appeared at the very end. That or a very close look a like.

And yea, this whole chapter's point with the silly homage was to break down more of the barriers the mains setup between themselves. Still have no clue what the witches' end goals are, but I'm very intrigued.

Contributor
treats the guy like shit every time they meet and then says "if xx hates me, what meaning will my life have...". Tsunderes, mate, freaking tsunderes.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Older lady is also a Witch, and the intention is for the main characters child to be a Witch as well. and all this is basically a ritual to bring it about.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the older lady and mistook her for the witch from the past I was quite disappointed to see that she had grown older. I hope the younger lady is the witch (which I'm sure is what the author wants us to think anyway).

Dex-chan lover
Soooooooooooooooo... the way I interpret this is, the witch actually set them up to undergo this so called game but it is actually a ritual to have a successor through them, which is most likely their child. And this ritual is whatever that they are doing now; no sex before 18. Probably some requirement about having strong libido from two loving person.

Users who are viewing this thread