Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Oh yes, I love me some nips.
and damn... why would you put a rival in my ero-mance manga?!

Group Leader
After being delayed a month, we're back with Chapter 11 which coincided with the second volume's release and Hina managed to take the Dengeki Daioh cover, too. Class pervert Sakamoto previously appeared in Chapter 3.5 which also happens to be the last time we gave a warning about nudity in case you were reading this at work, in class, with your mother standing behind you, etc. so go check it out if you missed it being uploaded awhile back. The monthly schedule is back!

Dex-chan lover
Why would you read this in the work anyway, you can't properly.... appreciate the art and passion of the artist that way

Group Leader
It's annoying that authors have to resort to introducing new characters cus they're not good enough to write a story without them.
We all just here for some Hinako lewds, fuck off

Group Leader
@SNKY All will be revealed... but seriously Akutagawa looks like another of the witches to me while working pages. Bad things will happen if they stop loving each other just like if they start to get it on before being 18 so it's the one thing to block full harem mode in this series (for now.)

Dex-chan lover
What's so wrong with some drama? Drama pushes things forward while the childhood friend intrinsically doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Most of second rival girl is bad writing. But this, the mangaka not even try. She literally go straight up go to him and ask "U want sum fuk ?"
Though, i like it when it being honest and go straight to the point with out add extra shit. But the triangle it self is never fun to begin with

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it would be weirder if there weren't any high school thots around in a manga where the premise is "can't screw until 18".

Contributor
Curse you love triangles, but to be fair, its not like teenagers don't date or have love interests. So its not weird to see someone get attracted to either of the two.

Looks like NTR-chan is making an appearance in this short ass chapter. See y’all in a couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread