Hirayasumi - Ch. 69 - August 31

Group Leader
i cant tell if which direction hes leaning now. natsumi passion for manga seems to inspired him to try again, but that narration feels like the opposite
think he realizes he doesnt think about acting the same way natsumi always thinks about acting and realizes his passion is gone and is gonna decline

but that also conflicts with how much fun he had making that youtube zombie show with his friend so idk

Aggregator gang
For a long time I really thought he would never go back to acting, and his story was about being truly be at peace with this decision. I'm glad I was wrong, this is better.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this chapter reflects the mangaka's experiences. Maybe he was full of passion as he was younger and that slowly died down as he aged. Not sure where it's going to go but I just hope whatever Hiro does makes him happy

Dex-chan lover
I feel like maybe Tachibana-san is going to end up giving Hiroko one final push that makes him decide to go for it, further entangling all these feelings, opportunities, and coincidences.

Dex-chan lover
think he realizes he doesnt think about acting the same way natsumi always thinks about acting and realizes his passion is gone and is gonna decline

but that also conflicts with how much fun he had making that youtube zombie show with his friend so idk
I have the same struggle irl. What should i do?

I think he sees acting as a hobby, not as a profession anymore. I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread