Hiring a part-time cleaner/redrawer. (Willing to pay)

EDIT: I've found someone, so I'm no longer accepting applications.

Hello.

I translate things every now and then (mostly R-18 doujins, sometimes non-H anthology stuff), but I suck at Photoshop so everything I release looks terrible.

fhh7new.png

Which brings me here, looking for a cleaner/redrawer. Ideally it'd be someone who can do both, but separate people are fine too if you do one but want to recommend someone else for the other.

I have no idea what the going rate for cleaning/redrawing is, but I'm willing to pay $15 a page. $20 if it's a really terrible page. Deadlines are non-existent because the more you procrastinate, the more I can procrastinate. This comes with the caveat, however, that this isn't consistent work. I'll probably just ping you every now and then with a new project and hope you're not busy.

Communication will mostly be over e-mail, and payment through Paypal. Once we agree on a price, I'll pay half up front and the other half when you send the cleaned pages. If you want credit, that's fine. Just, uh, don't expect me to be prompt about typesetting the pages you give me.

If that all sounds neat, then try your hand at cleaning this: https://imgur.com/a/W9sPhym

DM me with whatever you come up with, and if it's even halfway decent you're in. Seriously, you just have to be better than me.

Group Leader
any money for clean/rd is a scam, lest not $15

the image in your example, that would take approximately 2 seconds to clean in photoshop with the healing brush.

the imgur album is invalid btw

Users who are viewing this thread