His Majesty Discovered I'm a Woman! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for releases up till now! This was a weird chapter. MC is so... weird.

Thanks for all the chapters so far. I hope someone does pick this up. It’s a cute story.

I know your dropping this but is this chapter 8 not chapter 7 right cause that's what it says on the cover.

@minar Can you fix this chapter to be listed as ch 8 in case another team picks it up and can put in the real chapter 7? Thanks for your work this far!

That's a bummer. I like this story that i can still remember the storyline even though the updates are months apart. I hope another scanlator will pick this up. Thank you for the updates so far :)

Bummer, but thanks for releasing so many chapters as it is!
Hope someone else picks it up

I really love this story. Hope someone picks this up again. Thanks for the update!!

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Thank you for translating it until now 👍👏

Group Leader
@mdgtpope I didn't even realize this was possible, but are you saying we missed a chapter? O_O I did think the pacing was a bit weird but we got our raws from a magazine sub

EDIT: omg we missed a whole ch and we didn't realize it. cries i've fixed the numbering.

Well, totally understand if the drop decision. The plot is quite low-key and no magic, no action, no game of throne -> no popular.

I really hope someone picks this up, I think the story has potential.

@minar thanks for fixing it! Easy mistake to make haha, I just was confused when ch 7 started with Michelle being hugged by Claude in the bed and there was no build up to that from the previous chapter, and then I checked the title page and saw that it said 8 (literally the only thing I could read lol)

Users who are viewing this thread