His Majesty the Demon King's Housekeeper - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The Cleaning Continues in Another World? ②

Dex-chan lover
images

Saint after wiping the window conclusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bahahahah!!!! I'm cracking up😂

Double-page supporter
Okay now it's way too much for me.
This manga must have the comedy tag, I demand it. 😂
It can't be true that they didn't even know the true color of the windows, it makes me laugh too much.
But then they really used fireball to clean up?
Didn't they risk incinerating everything?
It's okay that the demon king (a name they couldn't give him to him eh?) Could use magic to upgrade the castle but using that kind of magic seems excessive to me.
I would have understood if it was a non-fire water spell. 😅

using FIREBALLs to clean windows ? why not using explosion or higher spell to destroy the windows xD

I was wondering why windows had such a dark tint, turns out I shouldn't use a flamethrower to clean them.

Dex-chan lover
To all you folks wondering about why they would EVER think attack magic like lightning bolt and fireball would work, I get the feeling that this ash is related to a curse of some kind. The kind where desperation leads to attempting such drastic measures. After all, Sadeen said, "We can't" not "we don't know how". That and THEY BUILT AN ENTIRE CASTLE TO REPLACE THE FILTHY OLD ONE. There's no way they did that instead of just trying to PUSH the filth away. I hope.

THAT SAID! this is obviously not the original demon king's castle. Depending on when this nuclear holocaust style plague of ash appeared, the demons may be INCREDIBLY swift builders. Also, if it was built with the expectation of its true colors never being seen because of the rapid build-up of filth... good golly miss molly does it have the potential to be garishly bad looking.

This reminds me of the other cleaning manga with the dragon. XD

Edit: for those interested. It's more fluffy and no signs of romance.
https://mangadex.org/title/33955/mamonotachi-wa-katazuke-rarenai

lol they're using flames and lighting to clean the ashes. No wonder they can't get rid of the ashes 😂

Contributor
Watch me as I cast my holy magic... *ahem*

"BY THE POWER OF WINDEX™!"

I hope she has a sad back story for why she's so in love with cleaning. Why she finds cleaning so fun and can't help herself even in dire consequence? It'd doesnt have to be sad but those are the kind of personality reveals I like.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
>Page 16
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Dex-chan lover
the whole thing is kinda everywhere and strange, but the fact they were like SHES A SAINT cause she can clean made me laugh so this gets a pass xd

I will stay for Sadeen and all the other beautiful bishies... mhehehehe

also, how tf can you clean a friggin wall by throwing lightning and fireball at it??? yall just lazy

Users who are viewing this thread