Hisashiburi ni Jikka ni Kaettara Otouto ga TS Shiteta. (Fantia 18+ Content) - Ch. 33.6

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, anything like this specifically is on the membership section of the author's Fantia. So if you want to subscribe so you can get @Dinaverg the raws, that's how you'll get them.
If we're being honest, I have the sub already, I just don't always have the time or motivation to translate and typeset. The stuff I've done here is my first time typesetting, so I'm figuring out my process as I go. That said, if there's interest in any bonus content in particular I'll try to prioritize that.

Power Uploader
If we're being honest, I have the sub already, I just don't always have the time or motivation to translate and typeset. The stuff I've done here is my first time typesetting, so I'm figuring out my process as I go. That said, if there's interest in any bonus content in particular I'll try to prioritize that.

I can always help you as I am the one translating the main story I know what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
ALL OF IT!

Group Leader
I mean, anything like this specifically is on the membership section of the author's Fantia. So if you want to subscribe so you can get @Dinaverg the raws, that's how you'll get them.
I had already said that I was going to do all chapters until I reached the recent ones!
I am subscribed but I don't read japanese
Just patience my friend, I'll reach the next chapters in due time!

Supporter
I had already said that I was going to do all chapters until I reached the recent ones!
i-want-it-now.gif

Users who are viewing this thread