Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone else think that in page 32 her arm and hand are too small?

Dex-chan lover
@RiceNipple the artist in this manga have weird way to draw after all to put it nicely
Also this seriously the part i hate the most even in WN version and i think the LN didnt fix it eh considering the adaptation also like this, i mean just to many thing jumble into mess and forced people just to understand what happen

Fed-Kun's army
@Fuew12 if you are talking about the Saint arc I agree, otherwise I have to point out that this is what the novel is about, mocking the cliché tropes. The author purposely skips them: this is so common so I gonna leave them to you to comprehend and jump right into solutions, expect anti-climatic conclusion will ya? But then, it may be the result of his bad writing, jumping around a lot and doesn't focus on a single matter.

Double-page supporter
I think the much earlier chapter of the noble announcing his plans right in front of the dungeon while all the captured knights in the dungeon are watching it on a full cctv, should give you the idea that this manga was never really heavy on plot progression.

Group Leader
I've read the WN and I'm also super lost. It's amazing how the artist can draw all this and make no sense at all from a plot perspective. Need a supplementary book to understand the story rofl

Dex-chan lover
@MavB_Ver if being anti-cliche and jump to conclusion then maybe i can stomach it but this one just to horendous with how the event end up with jumbled mess, manga at last quite better since there visual but WN/LN pretty much nightmare about how to discern the sequence.
Its not like i not get what happen but how many time i think how the event end up in that situation really escape me here, well later part at last give more clear sequance of event fortunately

Dex-chan lover
dammit did the author don't know what flowing story is?
infodump is way better than disconnected jumping scene on each panel.

Users who are viewing this thread