Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Have some love.
Great to see this back, though you should get a proofreader to do a once over as some of the dialog is rather awkward. The translation itself is good other than that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont remember this manga but I followed it. Thanks for continuing the scans.

Dex-chan lover
Just turn off your brain while reading this and enjoy the vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Wow talk about a blast from the past. Thanks for the pick up

Supporter
I remember nothing about this :,D
Thanks for picking it up though, I'll have to re-read it at some point.
20240223031607-197a213c-me.jpg

Fig. 1 Everyone thanking you.​

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the good work, Silas. As others said, further polish is always appreciated. I do appreciate though that your translation made the plan coherent enough to follow, unlike other groups who deteriorate into MTL gibberish, even when it's the dialogue which tells the story.

Dex-chan lover
Cool to see this one getting updated again. Going to have to reread to refresh where in the storyline this is.

Dex-chan lover
Four years... I cannot even recall a single thing about this manga, let alone following it. But it looks like it's time to start from scratch, thanks for picking this up. Or is this a one-off dump?

Dex-chan lover
"Hurray we will have a chance to have sex with MC"
"Nuh uh. Politics first, sex later."

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha.. I actually re-read this thing from beginning and it feels different.
This manga is jumping up every chapters like reading summarized WN chapters so I got very confused 4 years ago.
Now after re-reading everything, it started to make sense.

I actually prefer this kind of pacing for this type of series since filler chapters are boring. It is better for them to just rush out the plot and put little bit of fan service at the middle

Dex-chan lover
Ok. Just binged this whole thing (because I forgot what happened four years ago). The thing I noticed the most was how much easier it is to read AND understand now that Silas translated it. I don't know what LHTranslation was smoking years ago. It was a struggle just to get through it.

Not sure if you will continue. Based on the art, there are 12 volumes available(?). And if thats the case, there is quite abit of catching up to do.

Dex-chan lover
I was like. "I already read this. . . . "

And I remembered that I up to date with the Indonesian TL lol.

Users who are viewing this thread