Hiten no Asuka ~Isekai no Shoujo ni Saikyou Takara-gu Ataeta Kekka~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't even half finished and my eyes glazed over so hard.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Now THIS is a cheat I DEFINITELY want.
Trust me, I don't have any weird thoughts.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised this got a manga after so long. The WN is probably one of the first that got me into reading WN's. Here's a link to a page on novel updates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/asuka-of-the-scarlet-sky/

It says they're on hiatus and it's only been translated up to CH 77, so I don't know what the current status is, but I will say this: this pretty much reflects the original WN pretty well, and with what MC will get into with the maid and the 4th-ranked Hero ... let's just say you guys are in for a treat. :3

Dex-chan lover
C'Mon guys, you need to flush afterwards. Can't leave a stinking pile of shit just sitting around.

Dex-chan lover
It says they're on hiatus and it's only been translated up to CH 77, so I don't know what the current status is
Checked the Web Novel Raws on Syosetu18+, and it seems that there are only 94 Chapters in total so far, and the last update was on June 2017.
As for the Light Novel, there are only 3 Volumes so far, with the last one also releasing back in June 2017.

So, i doubt the WN or LN is getting any continuation (if the story haven't already been wrapped up in those LN Volumes/WN Chapters)

Also the Author seems to be currently writing a new Web Novel Series (titled "俺だけ読める魔導書" aka., "A Grimoire only I can read"), with it's last update being on 10th Nov 2023.

Dex-chan lover
Never thought this would ever get translated. Asuka was one of the first lewd web novels I had ever read, so it's rather nostalgic to see it in manga format after all this time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... talk about rose tinted glasses. I only vaguely remember this from way back in the day when everything was fan translated, but I didn't remember Yuuto being such an asshole..

Aggregator gang
Why is he making the defensive treasure so debiliatating with making her basically collapse in pleasure afterwards? How's she going to win fights with them on?

Users who are viewing this thread