Hitogirai Koushaku wa Wakaki Niizuma ni Koi wo Suru

Thank you so much for the translation!!

I can already guess that Mars is probably the 'fairy queen' she met and that he has been in love with her since then. He also may be behind her engagement annulment (or this could be the crown prince's scheme to gain more power by marrying the Empire's beloves princess). I am just slighty disturbed by how he kissed a 5 year old he was like 14 💀. The age gap doesn't bother me it's jus that scene that I found weird.

Ignoring that though, I really like the story and the characters, the smut was *chef's kiss*. I like Minerva's personality and character design, it's great to not always have the overly cute, meak and blushy type of FL. Mars is quite hot, he has this androgyneous appeal but he's still quite 'manly'. Also it's good that he already loves her, it makes things easier.
I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
(I also want to see the crown prince and what's his personality like, I am also slightly scared for the 13year old princess he seems sketchy)

So this whole time she's lived thinking she's a lesbian... And then immediately gushes over the first feminine man she sees? Sounds less like she likes girls and more like she likes effeminate men.

At least make her bi goddamnit! I was so hoping for some LGBT 😭

Is this a spoiler? It's like, the first few pages.

@yannickq that’s pretty common with stories like this 😕

They don’t mention any other girls she might have had feelings for- they just kind of “say” she liked girls because of one data point and then be like, “lol nope turns out she was straight ALL ALONG because she was just confused as a kid”

reu

Dex-chan lover
@PaleWolf she's ever only been atracted to one person who she tought was female but turned out to be male
Does that's she lesbian, straight or bi? All we can be sure of is that she's deeply in love and deeply monogamous(or deeply imprinted, not too sure)

Group Leader
Everyone's talking about the bi/gay erasure and not the fact that he's 9 year older than her and
he's the fairy she fell in love with at age five. At the very least he didn't actually kiss her on the mouth like she misremembered but that was the moment where a 14yo looked at a kindergartner and said "I must make her mine"
I don't think fiction has to be problematic free, woke, or even good but loll really think this author should have stuck to pwp rather than try to make a story. You can tell they didn't really think this through.

This whole manga is literally just i thought I was gay but turns out i just got trapped

This is unacceptable, 14 years old boy kissed a someone who only 5 years old child. PEDOPHİLLA İS UNACCEPTABLE

Users who are viewing this thread