Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers

What I wouldn't give to have a series about the main characters either living together or married.

Did Nobel take over this manga or is Secret Organisation S A M E spreading their influence further?

Fed-Kun's army
This is a cute manga if I'd say so myself. But I skipped a lot of chapters because of the fanservices. I mean, every few chapters, there is always a fanservice. I don't really like them. If you're fine with fanservices, I think would be a great fluffy manga for you. And also, I don't really know of how the romantic development goes, but after seeing ch. 53 (the latest chapter for now), I don't think there was any major development. Hope that won't be dragged any longer.

50 chapters with no development. Been following this one for like 2 years and I am completely bored of it at this point.

Always nice to read this. Not sure why plot is necessary to enjoy things. Just absorb the fluff and be on your way

Dex-chan lover
cute exterior and sexy muscles converted to a fun and cute and interesting little manga that i love reading! love the sister!

Users who are viewing this thread