Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 189 - Industrial Revolution

Dex-chan lover
MC is turning more and more into Doremon.....

I kinda like it lmao..
TSAivU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised we're apparently skipping the trope of the girls getting angry about having their measurements taken.
Right, the Manga hasn't really touched on it too much, but he's actually been making all their underwear for quite a while (as well as things like bikinis and other swimsuits). I think they mentioned him making them at some point (EDIT: Just checked, Ch 111&112, he makes some for the princess and ends up dragged into a promise to make more for the other girls), but then just kinda swept the whole thing under the rug because the scenes are R-15 and that's not the audience the manga is aimed at. Just know that if it's just their bust and hip sizes, he already knows them by heart.

He thought of using his skill to analyze their sizes because he doesn't know any of their sizes that weren't involved in making bras or panties. So to make flattering dresses, he only needed to learn things like their height, shoulder width, and waist size, which weren't part of making their bras and panties. He ended up using Wisdom though, which lends to the idea that "Wisdom" is more like omniscience than simple wisdom.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
in the WN there's actually quite a few chapters on the whole measuring-for-comfy-underwear debacle.
It's. Uh. Mm. Probably half the reason the novel got kicked off to novel18(nosferatu? idk i don't know japanese) and not main syosetu lul. It's literally on the level of groping/foreplay XP

Dex-chan lover
in the WN there's actually quite a few chapters on the whole measuring-for-comfy-underwear debacle.
It's. Uh. Mm. Probably half the reason the novel got kicked off to novel18(nosferatu? idk i don't know japanese) and not main syosetu lul. It's literally on the level of groping/foreplay XP
It's far beyond foreplay lol. He uses his evil hands to take "measurements" till they literally pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread