Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 18 Ch. 202 - Intimate Water Slide

Dex-chan lover
Once again an odd deviation from the WN where he is railing Angelica every night.
In the light novel too. Both Angelica and Nefe.
So strange reading his reactions to simply brushing against the girls here in the manga where the novel has him literally banging Angelica and, unless I'm misremembering, even the class rep quite often.
That's probably only in WN. In the light novel it's still only Angelica and Nefe.

Supporter
The plot forcing him to be horny.
6e7.gif
In the light novel too. Both Angelica and Nefe.

That's probably only in WN. In the light novel it's still only Angelica and Nefe.
But he's hornier than the plot in the WN/LN apparently.​

Dex-chan lover
So it's not a "pool chapter" but a "pool arc"? Should I be happy? Only time will tell.
Well the chapters are always kinda short. Can't really help it.

Well at least I like the relationship with class prez seems more developed here.

Dex-chan lover
They've turned his character into Kazuya! Well at least he's not popping a boner thinking about one of the other guys nailing the girls. And prez sure is presenting herself in the right position.

Dex-chan lover
Once again an odd deviation from the WN where he is railing Angelica every nigh
So strange reading his reactions to simply brushing against the girls here in the manga where the novel has him literally banging Angelica and, unless I'm misremembering, even the class rep quite often

Are your comparing points that are on the same or a different arc? If it's further arc, manga still has a chance. I don't want to be disappointed, and deleting the banging part is illegal

Dex-chan lover
This dude has 0 (ZERO!) chances to even kiss a girl, unless his hammered and she makes the first move!
But I'm guessing it's me who's failing to see the "comedy" :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Are your comparing points that are on the same or a different arc? If it's further arc, manga still has a chance. I don't want to be disappointed, and deleting the banging part is illegal

iirc based on others who've read the WN at least:
In the WN, ever since he "tamed" Angelica through his manipulation skill, that's when the nsfw lewding began that it became almost a daily thing for the two of them since the deed, and then some with the rest of the female classmates, some other females, including the Labyrinth Emperors like Angelica and Nefertiti), etc. it gets wild in the WN basically

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...g-money-strategy.1013862/page-2#post-15748996 tseng's comment if you want a huge lewd spoiler basically

The LN, probably hinted on it, maybe.
The manga adaption here, hasn't yet, still.

I've only read this adaption, haven't with the LN or WN though, but yeah

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yea! How dare they try to get Haruka to have fun by having him go down a waterslide with some cute girls

The nerve...lol

Users who are viewing this thread