Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 18 Ch. 202 - Intimate Water Slide

Dex-chan lover
Ha, the "lucky pervert" moments he has with Angelica ("boob touch against him during the sliding") and Prez (hand rest on her lower back)

Revenge he says

:aquadrink:
the issue wasn't his hand on her back the issue was her ass right in front of his face

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :huh:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
oh man how dare they do that...
anyways that was one helluva water slide

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I like the 'tamed' LN version then the R18 WN version because (in my opinion) the R18 stuff just feels awkward. Even though it's (technically) R18, you never see any of the steamy scene, they're just being implied, so it feels like half-assed novel that wants to be everything but not good at anything. And because the manga/LN version remove that part, it can focus more on the comedic wholesome scene, which honestly it's pretty top tier.

Double-page supporter
Are your comparing points that are on the same or a different arc? If it's further arc, manga still has a chance. I don't want to be disappointed, and deleting the banging part is illegal
As for Angelica, since shortly after leaving the dungeon with her. When they visited his house in the woods, she advanced the situation.

Now the walls of the inn weren't very thick, you see? In an obviously unrelated matter, all the other girls have mysteriously max leveled their detection skills, and vibration magic ability. It can't be helped, whatever the reason may be. Also Angelica has been keeping them... informed, during their girls-only meetings.

Shortly after meeting Nefe, she joined in. She forced him to agree to "tame" her... in bed, which she also forced her way into. Every since, he's with them both, every night.

Now the manga could handle just subtly hinting at these things, without being explicit, instead of this. But that's hardly the worst thing that's been lost. You'll understand if you read it, which I highly recommend. It's worlds above the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread