Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 213 - The Girls' Secret Move

Dex-chan lover
image.png

get-rotated.gif

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, in wn version MC managed to get into the bath when the girls are naked and somehow had orgy with prez on focus? :smugnako:
Possibly, the translation of the wn is basically on indefinite hiatus. The manga ahead at this point and the sister hasn't been introduced. From what I remember, it's translated up through the party after the war, but it's still just the 2 former dungeons masters getting banged.

Dex-chan lover
Possibly, the translation of the wn is basically on indefinite hiatus. The manga ahead at this point and the sister hasn't been introduced. From what I remember, it's translated up through the party after the war, but it's still just the 2 former dungeons masters getting banged.
Didn't the wn already introduced 2 others dungeon masters?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the wn already introduced 2 others dungeon masters?
Angelica, the slime, the one he drowned, and the dancer. But he's only banging two of them to my knowledge/memory (both only go up to chap 328). If anyone knows an English translation beyond 328, please hook me up.

Dex-chan lover
Angelica, the slime, the one he drowned, and the dancer. But he's only banging two of them to my knowledge/memory (both only go up to chap 328). If anyone knows an English translation beyond 328, please hook me up.
In the LN there are also Faleria (Sleeping Girl), Patched Up Girl and two others from that legendary party

Dex-chan lover
In the LN there are also Faleria (Sleeping Girl), Patched Up Girl and two others from that legendary party
Ok now you jumped to the LN, which I haven't read, when we're talking about the WN, which I don't think the english translation has introduced those yet.

Double-page supporter
Umm... populations don't rise that fast. Oh, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread