Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 16 Ch. 181 - I Leave the Rest to You

Dex-chan lover
The pacing on this series has been all over the place lately. It was ok on the beginning, but has gotten really ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh he just did a whack a mole to beat a dungeon and that was the chapter. Who even cares? What was the point of this? Why did I even read 181 chapters of this trash?

Thank you for your efforts translators and may I see your work again hopefully in a better manga 🫡

Dex-chan lover
OP Classmates should really be able to handle much more than Loner MC...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is getting boring and annoying fast. It had charm at first but now its mid as hell

Dex-chan lover
Bruh he just did a whack a mole to beat a dungeon and that was the chapter. Who even cares? What was the point of this? Why did I even read 181 chapters of this trash?

Thank you for your efforts translators and may I see your work again hopefully in a better manga 🫡
Yeah.. I'm asking myself the same question right now... and i've got another 16 chapters left to even catch up at this point. This is pretty tiring

At this point this manga has become contrived as hell. Last chapter MC says he's out of magic so he was thankful for the new Lab Emperor helping out, but here he is using magic and single handedly stopping a stampede where just one was presented to be a massive issue a few chapters ago.

Story started interesting but after the first arc it was a slow downhill unfortunately, picked up with the royal conspiracy stuff but once that ended it's gotten even further downhill even faster. I'll just catch up to 205 and then call it dropped I think...

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, this is probably why in our world, a theocratic government is no longer popular.

Users who are viewing this thread