Hitorijime ~Choukyou Ganbou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
What in the actual fuck. :huh: Is this where the NTR begins? Assault? Blackmail? Is this how it's gonna go from now on?

Dex-chan lover
This is just annoying, this isnt even like a good attempted love triangle or something, this is just straight up sexual assault and blackmail. This is the sort of stuff people go to prison for and put on a list, what the fuck is the author smoking.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raws this is gonna get a lot more dumb.
Although she ends up with the MC, she gets pretty much sexually assaulted by 2 guys, the guy from this chapter and a new guy(her real brother i think) later on, it's softcore NTR (if that term even exists), i can't read japanese but i think the idea the author wants to convey is that she's testing herself to see if other guys can give her the feels the MC does(they can't) even though the author tries his/her best to make it look like she's enjoying it, at one point she willingly goes to each of these guys houses knowing very well what their intentions are, so it stops being assault, she willingly goes to them, while she's getting kissed, touched and fondled all over she thinks about the MC and tries to stop these guys, on separate occasions, she doesn't go all the way with them but it's just dumb, so yeah if you expect a wholesome vanilla story this manga is not for you, although it does have a happy end

Last edited:
Although she ends up with the MC, she gets pretty much sexually assaulted by 2 guys, the guy from this chapter and a new guy(her real brother i think) later on, it's softcore NTR (if that term even exists), i can't read japanese but i think the idea the author wants to convey is that she's testing herself to see if other guys can give her the feels the MC does(they can't) even though the author tries his/her best to make it look like she's enjoying it, at one point she willingly goes to each of these guys houses knowing very well what their intentions are, so it stops being assault, she willingly goes to them, while she's getting kissed, touched and fondled all over she thinks about the MC and tries to stop these guys, on separate occasions, she doesn't go all the way with them but it's just dumb, so yeah if you expect a wholesome vanilla story this manga is not for you, although it does have a happy end
Thanks for this. Now I'll feel much better about dropping it!

And I was hopping this is an april fools chapter

Aggregator gang
I am so f*cking pissed off male mc changes he decides no cheating and that he loves only her and this sh*t happen and if she is gonna cheat on him i am gonna drop all the romance anime i am following or have planned to read. i feel so broked after this shit, i am screaming at top off my lungs. it's my first time commenting anything on mangadex i am reading manga on mangadex for like a 2 years and this is the 1st time i am ranting this much. i was impressed by them i binge read this 30 chapter in like 4 hours enjoying it and now this. f*ck it. i am droping this shit if they did anything more and she cheated on male mc. i am feeling so bad right now. anyway if any one knows where i can see or read next chapter please reply i wanna end this for once and for all.

Dex-chan lover
I am so f*cking pissed off male mc changes he decides no cheating and that he loves only her and this sh*t happen and if she is gonna cheat on him i am gonna drop all the romance anime i am following or have planned to read. i feel so broked after this shit, i am screaming at top off my lungs. it's my first time commenting anything on mangadex i am reading manga on mangadex for like a 2 years and this is the 1st time i am ranting this much. i was impressed by them i binge read this 30 chapter in like 4 hours enjoying it and now this. f*ck it. i am droping this shit if they did anything more and she cheated on male mc. i am feeling so bad right now. anyway if any one knows where i can see or read next chapter please reply i wanna end this for once and for all.
2 guys on separate arcs (dude from this chapter and her real brother later), although she doesn't have penetrative sex with any them, you can consider it cheating, she gets kissed and fondled all over, it's more intense with her real brother(not MC), she has a happy end with MC but it just leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth after what those 2 guys do to her. But don't give up on romance manga or anime my dude, there's plenty of good stuff out there, this manga just goes full unhinged retard from here until the end unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread