Hitozuma Medusa-san to no NTR Seikatsu - Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
remember the purpose of the apostrophe when referring to "i am" is to contract, therefore "I'am" makes no sense, it'd be "I'm"

that said, regardless of what the interest is: if you're going to scanlate something, just do a whole chapter even if you let it go after the fact; what's up with this partial chapter bullshit

either commit or don't bother homie

Dex-chan lover
Why is it like this? Where did they get these, when the official link gives you full chapters.

I saw the note at the end, don't put white on light colors, that's hard to read.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm
Black sweater, jeans, Medusa, top tier waif material..... not familiar at all

remember the purpose of the apostrophe when referring to "i am" is to contract, therefore "I'am" makes no sense, it'd be "I'm"

that said, regardless of what the interest is: if you're going to scanlate something, just do a whole chapter even if you let it go after the fact; what's up with this partial chapter bullshit

Sorry but I dont have free time laying around I just wanted to see if people are still following this manga obv I will upload the full chapter by tomorrow or smth

Dex-chan lover
There were some mistakes.
The most obvious ones are "Stop...! I will get turned into stone this way" even though MC was talking about the fish, and Tenma's name that somehow became Tianma.

There were some mistakes.
The most obvious ones are "Stop...! I will get turned into stone this way" even though MC was talking about the fish, and Tenma's name that somehow became Tianma.
Thx for pointing it out the name was a typo and the fish part was a translation error
I will fix it in the full chapter

Supporter
Why is the husband's name spelled "Tianma" at page 2? This isn't a manhua...

Supporter

Beyond that, it's site rules that is not to be posted in a divided manner if it was not done that way in the original release.

My man, keep doing what you're doing, I still follow this manga, Monmusume but with married woman.

Dex-chan lover
So she is not selling her best selling books on her husband bookstore, just to drive the NTR agenda?

"Buhihihi, every other bookstore gets to sell your wife's books, except yours, and now one of your employees is gonna act as her husband on top of your petrified corpse, buhihihi"

Imagine if Gabe Newell's wife releases a game, but makes it an Epic Games Store exclusive

Dex-chan lover
Especially now that we have the full chapter 2, shouldn't this fake chapter be removed?

Users who are viewing this thread