HITS - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
every single chapter just keeps jumping the shark higher and higher

Dex-chan lover
This might be the most normal chapter in the series so far, which isn't saying much

Dex-chan lover
School festival arc + five new characters all at once... author apparantly got a combo deal on this month's insanity.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
every single chapter just keeps jumping the shark higher and higher

Well, as of 15 chapter ago the shark was already rocket-powered and well on its way to evolving a warp drive, and this isn't even Isekai Same. It's a bit late to complain.

Dex-chan lover
Well, as of 15 chapter ago the shark was already rocket-powered and well on its way to evolving a warp drive, and this isn't even Isekai Same. It's a bit late to complain.
oh im not complaining this is one of the greatest reads of the current generation you cant stop the crazy train

Dex-chan lover
I think the fact the series can't really jump the shark, because any super weird thing that happens is basically brought to "normal" levels by whatever next even weirder thing that happens, is the best thing about it.
if I die HITS will have lost its biggest fan

Dex-chan lover
man i will miss this manga when it's end, this manga is one of it's kind, i can feel that the manga itself has a character, the story and that spread panelling are so unique

Users who are viewing this thread