HITS - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I Love You

Dex-chan lover
This series is just so freaking wild...every chapter I think how weird it is but then it just keeps getting weirder somehow.

Also how tf is Yuzu not being found out by them either. ._.

Clearly, he hid it between his legs!

charm-charming.gif

• Funny
Reactions: le3
MD@Home
this shit is so wild bro. I can't honestly see what even is the end game/how this comic ever end, unless HITS got killed. And this manga shown that name character won't even die if got shot sometime lmao

Also kinda love that everyone is just loving everyone without care lol.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is so wild bro. I can't honestly see what even is the end game/how this comic ever end, unless HITS got killed. And this manga shown that name character won't even die if got shot sometime lmao

Also kinda love that everyone is just loving everyone without care lol.
Thats the beauty! oof..

This series is just so freaking wild...every chapter I think how weird it is but then it just keeps getting weirder somehow.

Also how tf is Yuzu not being found out by them either. ._.
It was mentioned in an early chapter that both Yuzu have micropeens which they're both somewhat insecure about. But yeah both are just kind of oblivious.

And called it. I was pretty sure with the earlier bit but even early on the two Yuzu had some differences and different reactions. And while they both love Komatani in Yuzuko's case it very clearly was rhe same thing Komatani feels for them- namely considers them his younger siblings or even kids. While Yuzu was never fully satisfied by that and his reaction to women in general has consistently been I sleep, slight confusion or vague annoyance vs Yuzuko having to fight off (or in Tokko's case gleefully sccumb) to various female temptations and his hormones.

Probably not the only difference but I can see them beginning to grow in different directions which is how they as Hits will (along with the benefit of being two vs 1 + their telepathy) allow them to surpass the intended goal of a single super or I suppose if that was legit superhuman Yuzu.

Anyway this series remains unserious (in a fun way).

Users who are viewing this thread