Hogushite, Yui-san - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
It's true that we all want to see more of the main couple interaction and progress, but all of you hating Asaka for getting more screen time are just being petty - shame on you. I'd guess none of you have ever had unrequited feelings for someone close and then having to see them becoming happy with someone else. It's really hard to just give up and let them go, so how about you give it a rest for a while and just enjoy the fact that you never had to experience it yourself.
Skill issue

Dex-chan lover
Author just get this fucking trope over with already… This trope should have ended in 1 chapter and not been going for this fucking long.

This whole trope with Asaka, have started to make me hate Yui aswell. Manga started strong as a solid 9/10 for me, but the moment Asaka was introduced it quickly became a max 4/10…

Dex-chan lover
The way people are acting you'd think she killed their mom or something jeez 💀

Dex-chan lover
Poor thing. People in this comments section need to chill. You can't just easily choose to let go of a romantic feeling when it's genuine. That shit is hard. Especially when it's towards someone you're still close to

Dex-chan lover
You're taking this a bit too seriously. This is mostly a comedy manga and people aren't interested in a character. No one would act this way towards a real person going through this. This character type and trope is just repeated in every series, in the same way, with the same outcome and the same background. It's tired by now and I'd rather we skip the obvious in-between.
Apologies if it came out too serious, just that I did go trough something quite similar once and the emotions got the better of me. I know that it's an overused trope but it's just one of the things that do happen often in real life that the authors feel like they can always get away with using it. I'm not saying that people would treat an actual person the same, just that it made me quite sad that most of the comments for the recent chapters were all bashing Asaka so I guess I took it too personal. I too would like to see Yui and Kawa get all sappy and progress but it's also important to properly wrap up the "rival" character rather than just keep her continuous, yet fruitless attempts even if it comes at a cost of a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! I hope Ayaka can find someone good to her too!

It's true that we all want to see more of the main couple interaction and progress, but all of you hating Asaka for getting more screen time are just being petty - shame on you. I'd guess none of you have ever had unrequited feelings for someone close and then having to see them becoming happy with someone else. It's really hard to just give up and let them go, so how about you give it a rest for a while and just enjoy the fact that you never had to experience it yourself.
you're right and anyone who disagrees with you just don't want to admit that they're fucking childish to hate over a fictional having a crush.

The author and the comments so mean to Asaka
Poor thing. People in this comments section need to chill. You can't just easily choose to let go of a romantic feeling when it's genuine. That shit is hard. Especially when it's towards someone you're still close to
right? Love triangle & unrequited crush in yuri (and in romance stories in general) isn't new but these comments are so hard towards Ayaka, even though she doesn't even behave that inappropriate or mean.

Dex-chan lover
ITT people who've been spamming romance manga and no other hobby, thus angering themselves to exhaustion with tropes.

It's pretty yikes seeing people that mad at Asaka's appearances. It's clear they aren't reading this manga as a lighthearted story.

I dont understand why people are so mad about Asaka and her antics 'dragging out the manga'.
I for one really enjoy her character and the angst that comes with her having to come to terms with realizing her love is unrequited. Also i just flat out dont understand the complaint that shes dragging anything out, not only is she actively progressing the plot forward by being the only one to realize whats going on between the two and trying to bait out Yuis feelings, but its not like this 4koma SOL manga was story focused to begin with. Learn to enjoy the ride, thats what 4komas SOL's are all about.
That being said, this was one of my favorite chapters. I really enjoy well done yaya scenes, and i hope to see a proper emotional rejection later

anf

Aggregator gang
I kinda feel for this girl, but c'mon at this point you're just cucking yourself. They aren't even in a relationship yet and you're already going turbodepresso mode like anyone can hear your thoughts.

Either shit or get off the can girl.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why people are so mad about Asaka and her antics 'dragging out the manga'.
I for one really enjoy her character and the angst that comes with her having to come to terms with realizing her love is unrequited. Also i just flat out dont understand the complaint that shes dragging anything out, not only is she actively progressing the plot forward by being the only one to realize whats going on between the two and trying to bait out Yuis feelings, but its not like this 4koma SOL manga was story focused to begin with. Learn to enjoy the ride, thats what 4komas SOL's are all about.
That being said, this was one of my favorite chapters. I really enjoy well done yaya scenes, and i hope to see a proper emotional rejection later
I'm not one of the extreme haters of her but in my case, I came into this manga for the two main characters specifically and for a fluffy office romance type story, neither of those are really parts of the recent chapters. On top of the character who I previously didn't care about being given the spotlight, this arc also has run over 3/4 chapters now, which given this is a short monthly release feels like a very long time for a character that I was not, and am not, invested in.

I also just don't particularly like her character, I don't relate to her and I find her gags to be generally annoying. I've never liked the "losing character" trope and this is no exception, I'm not emotionally engaged by the losing character losing. That's how opinions be :wowee:

Also just to say it again, I'm not with the people going batshit over it, I don't like it but I'm not gonna cry over it or spam vitriolic shit because I don't like one character. I'm just waiting to get back to the good shit and maybe posting a joke here and there in the meanwhile.

Double-page supporter
Why is there a flamewar over if a character should let go? The answer is obvious: Yes. Not gonna be easy of course, but she gotta let it go...

I feel people aint necessarily too outta line for wanting this to finally move on, but people be escalating this like its an... oh lord... Avengers Level Threat... not wanting repetition is not the end of the world gang, stand down 😭

I hope the author moves back to covering the main two soon, this arc is starting to feel like its dragging on a bit

Dex-chan lover
Btw, did it ever state how old is Yui? Or Yashio? I think I only know Karin's age.

Dex-chan lover
Give up, Asakaaaa! Just give up and chase your happiness elsewhere! I'm also rooting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread