Hogushite, Yui-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Agemate Date

Dex-chan lover
I want some progress..

We've really been getting stuck on that girl for the most chapters now and she's getting slightly hard to bear quite honestly x_x

Dex-chan lover
Asaka having red hair was unexpected. I like it a lot, specially the orange highlights.
That said, as someone who actually kind of likes Asaka, I also want her to move on, not because I find her annoying, but simply because it's just sad seeing her pine so badly for Yui like this despite knowing she has no real chance.

Dex-chan lover
"Let's sweat a lot... And take the load off :meguusmug: " got Asaka like:
Facebook-Ad-1.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

there was some hope there for asaka but karin still is besting her in the ring for yuis heart

they were cute back in college too, love how they became friends.

Dex-chan lover
Which one you would choose, figthing a losing batle or not figthing at all. In any way, rip asaka 🙏
If its an obvious lose, I rather not.. if I feel I have a chance or if a person likes me first.... w-why n-not!?

Dex-chan lover
Which one you would choose, figthing a losing batle or not figthing at all. In any way, rip asaka 🙏
I guess as long as it hasn't been set in stone, there's still a chance for things to turn around. I could see why some people would still gun for it if that were the reason, especially if they don't want to leave and move on with regrets.

Me, they'd have to be worth fighting for, and not only do I not have the money to pay for it, but I've seen no woman that fit the mold, nor will I in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread